Anydesk allows you to print documents on a remote computer. To do this, the printer must be activated on both PCs and the corresponding driver must be installed.
- Go to Settings and search for Printer.
- Install the driver by clicking on the “Add Printer” tab. Reload the program.
- Select the appropriate printer from the list.
- Check the checkbox for automatic printing. The remote computer will print all required files without asking for confirmation.
- Otherwise, the remote PC will constantly ask for confirmation.