There are several ways to uninstall AnyDesk. Run the Uninstall file through Start, uninstall through the Control Panel, or use an application to uninstall programs.
- Go to Start and find the AnyDesk folder in the programs list.
- Click on it and select the Uninstall file.
- In the window, click Delete.
Uninstallation via the “Control Panel”
- Go to Start and open Control Panel.
- Select the Programs tab.
- Click on “Programs and Features”.
- Find AnyDesk among the programs.
- In the window that appears, click “Delete”.
Complete removal of AnyDesk using special programs
Some programs will help to remove the application completely from the computer, including temporary files and any information from the registry:
- Your Uninstaller;
- Soft Organizer;
- Wise Program Uninstaller;
- Revo Uninstaller;
- Total Uninstaller.
If you have any questions about configuring software, downloading and uninstalling, write in the comments, take part in the general discussion.
This does not remove the printer driver.
How delete and unsubscribe any desk from my iPhone
I’d like completely remove! Why I see anydesk service on my w2008r2 server?