TCP tunnels are created in order to safely transfer data and not be afraid that they will be intercepted on the way to the destination. The information will begin to pass through the specified server (local network) and get to the addressee directly. Tunnels in AnyDesk can be created via VPN and other applications.
Configuring tunnels in AnyDesk
Follow the steps below to enable a tunnel connection to a remote computer using AnyDesk.
- Go to the app and select the monitor you want (remote PC).
- select a remote computer
- If the computer is password protected, enter the password.
- On the remote computer, enable Actions.
- Click the Set Up TCP Tunneling tab.
- Enter the details of the sending and receiving computers.